Creating Tablet Shortcuts for Ikonopedia
Recommendation: The tablet device should be configured and used in landscape mode with the settings listed below.
iOS/iPad Home Screen Shortcut
- Open Safari and go to www1.ikonopedia.net for LIVE or test.ikonopedia.com for TEST
- Click the share icon (to the right of the URL bar, a box with up arrow)
- Click 'Add to Home Screen'
- Rename the icon title to "Ikonopedia"
- Save, and move the icon shortcut to desired iOS page and test launch.
- We suggest locking the view to landscape view.
- Open Chrome and go to www1.ikonopedia.net for LIVE or test.ikonopedia.com for TEST
- When the page loads, click the menu with three dots in the upper-right corner, and then select 'Add to Home Screen.
- This action will create an icon on the tablet home screen that will launch Ikonopedia in full screen mode.
- We suggest locking the view to landscape view as well.
Release Notes: Q1 2021
Release Notes February 17, 2021 We are pleased to announce a new software release with multiple new features: New Administrative Reports Interface Galactogram findings added to Biopsy / Procedures module Fibroadenoma shortcut button added to ...
Scheduled Downtime Ikonopedia will periodically schedule a system downtime to implement software and hardware updates. These downtimes are scheduled during non-business hours to minimize impact to our clients and their patients. Notifications of ...
Here you can find our Ikonopedia EQUIP Guide. Download the pdf attached. If you still have questions regarding EQUIP please let us know by submitting a ticket. We will be happy to assist you further.
Ikonopedia - Report Resubmit Step One: After logging in to the Ikonopedia worklist, search and locate the report by clicking the search tab. Step Two: Enter patient information and click the search button. Step Three: From the worklist - click ...
Release: May 2020
Ikonopedia Release: May 2020 We are pleased to announce the release of new software features which will be included in our next update scheduled for the evening of May 5th, 2020. This document describes the new features listed below. Ikonopedia ...